Cleansers & Exfoliants
All natural jojoba beads exfoliate without harming healthy cells for an invigorating skin treatment. This unique formula helps dissolve dirt and grime leaving the skin soft, smooth, supple, and stimulated.
Skin Type: All
• Exfoliates keratinized epidermal cells for complexion clarity and to accelerate cell renewal
• Revitalizing to the skin and brightens a dull, lackluster complexion
• Excellent for balancing and purifying acne-prone skin
• Increases circulation to the skin which supports the delivery of vital nutrients to the cells
• Leaves the skin with a radiant glow • May be used as a shaving crème
• May be used in the shower as a body polish
Aromatic Therapeutic Influence:
• Purifying and stimulating
• Increases mental clarity
• Refreshing mood uplifting qualities
Directions: Face, Neck and Décolleté (upper chest area)
After cleansing with the appropriate DNA cleanser, apply Phyto-Lipid Hydrating Scrub™ to wet skin of the face, neck and/or décolleté (upper chest area) and gently massage in circular, upward movements. Remove with clean wash cloth. Rinse (splash) skin thoroughly with warm then cool water to enliven the skin. Can be used daily or 2-3 times per week. Use caution not to get the scrub in the eyes.
Directions: Body, Hands and Feet
After cleansing in the shower with an organic soap or gel cleanser, gently massage Phyto-Lipid Hydrating Scrub™ in a circular motion over the entire body, hands and feet. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. This exfoliation treatment leaves the skin and body feeling invigorated and energized. Can be used daily.
Steam Distilled Water, Infusion of Organic Herbs: Peppermint, Scullcap, Hawthorne Berry, Alfalfa Leaf; Sunflower Oil, 100% Vegetable Cetearyl Glucoside, 100% Vegetable Glyceryl Stearate, Jojoba Oil, 100% Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Xanthan Gum, Eucalyptus Oil, Camphor Oil, Bergamot Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Lecithin.
Above ingredients are compounded using our proprietary process.